Nairn Dunbar Charity Golf Day
Thursday 5th September 2024
Nairn Dunbar Golf Club
A charity golf day which stands out from the crowd at Nairn Dunbar Golf Links. A wonderful championship links golf course, that promises a fun and enjoyable round for all golfing abilities. The course stretches out 6765 yards over 18 holes giving us a challenging par 72. Situated on the stunning Moray Firth, you are provided with unbelievable scenery as you enjoy your golfing day. The clubhouse offers excellent facilities with a wonderful welcoming staff who cater for all your needs. The excellent chefs add to the culinary experience and they look forward to welcoming you on the day.
- 4Ball costs £240
- Sponsor the event from £500
- Hole sponsorship from £100
- Nearest to pin, Nearest the Pin in 2 & Nearest the Fairway Flag (sponsorship available)
- Join the Hole in One Club for a chance of a lifetime
- Mulligan balloons £10 each
For anyone not familiar, these balloons entitle you to a free shot. At any point in the game where your shot didn’t quite go to plan, you just pop one of your balloons and retake your shot. If you’re lucky, one of these balloons includes a prize! Please bring some cash with you.
Enter as part of a corporate or work team?
Do you know someone at work interested in golf & supporting a worthwhile charity. If so, feel free to get in touch with the Scotland team on 0131 376 4008 or email scotland@army benevolentfund.org.
“If you think its hard meeting new people, try picking up the wrong golf ball.” – Jack Lemon
The day includes
- On course competitions
- £20 donation enters you in the prize draw
- Goody bag on arrival
- Tasty breakfast rolls with tea/coffee
- Delicious two-course lunch
- Any food allergies or special requests to event organiser at [email protected] by Thurs 29 Aug 24
- Live and silent auction with various money can’t buy opportunities
- 4Ball Texas scramble
- Playing handicap allowance – Full, max 24 for men & 32 for women (If you’re above 24 or 32 respectively, unfortunately you’ll be cut for this event)
- Team handicap allowance – 10% of full team handicaps
- Minimum of 4 drives from each player (1 must include a par 3)
- Tees – green for men & blue for women
- Buggies available if required
- 07:30 – Golf club and practice facilities available
- 07:45 – Registration opens – tea, coffee, bacon roll
- 08:15 – Briefing
- 08:30 – Group photo
- 08:40 – Golfers depart for start
- 09:00 – Shotgun start, followed by 18 holes
- 13:00 – 19th hole, bar open
- 13:45 – Lunch
- 14:30 – Prize draw followed by silent and live auction
Nairn Dunbar Dress Code
Normal golf attire on the course with smart casual for lunch. No jeans, t-shirts or rugby tops.
- Prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd teams
- Nearest the Pin, Nearest the Pin in 2 and Nearest the Fairway Flag
- Sponsorship opportunities available, please contact [email protected]
Feel free to get in touch with the Scotland Team on 0131 376 4008 or email
Nairn Dunbar Golf Registration
Register as a 4Ball, to take part in the Nairn Dunbar Charity Golf Day, please click on this LINK.
For more information, please email armybenevolentfund.org or call 0131 376 4008.
Nairn Dunbar Golf Registration
Register as a 4Ball, to take part in the Nairn Dunbar Charity Golf Day, please click on this LINK
For more information, please email [email protected] or call 0131 376 4008.